Monday, May 30, 2011

Stuff for getting my pie on.

I adore the King Arthur Flour baker's catalog.  When it arrives I greedily snatch it up and escape to my happy place, stocked full with specialty ingredients, tools of the trade and delicious looking baking mixes.  My sister shares my love of  KAF and for my birthday she bought me a gift card for the on-line store.  Believe it or not, it took me months to decide what I wanted to buy because I want everything!  When I started the blog, it just made sense to get something for making pies.  So here are my fun purchases that I will put to good use on the blog.

The box arrives!!

The other side has hearts.  Buy it here.

Ranked the top pie filling thickener by Cook's Illustrated.  Available here.

Adorable mini pie pans. I'll be using these for meat pies!

No comments:

Post a Comment